If you are interested in writing a guest post or sharing your story through this site, here is what I would be looking for!
THE CONTENT & VISION:
I am passionate about sharing the love of Jesus and the stories of his goodness. One of the ways I love to do that most is through sharing personal stories and testimonies. I am looking for amazing testimonies of how God has worked in your life, how you came to know Him, advice and wisdom you can impart through personal experiences and stories and inspiration for 20 – 30 something women to live a life of purpose, vision and passion in what God has called them to do and be. I have a particular interest in creativity and living a life outside of the status quo. A life sold out for God and a passion to pursue the dreams He has placed in your heart.
I am also open to articles sharing new positive or Christian media. This could include write ups on great inspirational films, new music, clothing lines that are making a difference, etc.
If any of these topics or ideas resonate with you and you believe you have something to share with my audience, I would love to have you submit an article for review.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. I do ask, however, that you post a brief “tease” or summary on your site or social networks that links back to the post.
- Your post should be at least 700 words long and no more than 1,200 words. Unless of course your post is needing more words to give the full impact or story. We can discuss that if that is the case.
- Please submit your article along with a picture of yourself, your website or social media link, as well as a 2-3 sentence bio to be included in your post.
- Your article submission must have an attention grabbing title as well as a high quality photo that you have retained all rights for.
- Your brand and mission must be aligned with my audience and the vision that I described above. We must have a similar mission, faith, and passion for seeing lives set free through the love of Jesus.
- I will do a final edit of your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, flow, etc. (Although I will expect it to already be proofread and edited 🙂
- I will include a personal note at the beginning or end of your post sharing with my audience why I think this particular post is important and why I chose to share it.
I reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval due to content, quality or simply an overflow of submissions.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
-Please email your post for consideration at info(at)tiffanyparker.com with your post in the body of the email. No attachments please.
-Please confirm you are willing to engage with readers in the comments of the post as well as share the post to your website, your list and social media accounts.
Due to high volume of emails and being a new mom with a busy schedule I can not always respond to every single submission right away. I do try my best to respond as soon as possible. I am not able to accept every single submission, but I will be sure to get back to you if your post is a good fit with the date I will be publishing it.
Thank you so much for your interest and for using your gifts and talents to be salt and light in a dark world!